Support single mothers in Ghana while raising money for your favorite cause!
Fundraisers are designed to help keep our women at Esther’s Hope working… but also provide you with a way to fund your cause! We send orders to individuals and to groups (churches, clubs, etc.) who are looking for a way to help others while raising money for their own needs!
Our fundraising program is perfect for mission trips, adoptions, or school group fundraisers. Our beautiful Esther’s Hope handmade products make raising funds easy and exciting for you!
What Fundraisers do we offer?
Three fundraiser options are offered throughout the year…
- Bracelet Boxes
- Jewelry Boxes (includes Fundraiser Necklaces and Bracelets)
- Assorted Boxes (includes an assortment of both jewelry and bags)
- During the Fall, we also offer Ornament Fundraiser options.
The items included are unique styles that can be produced in quantity and at a cost that makes the fundraiser affordable for you and Esther’s Hope.
Contact Jenny at email@example.com for complete information!
How much profit should I expect?
Profit varies for each fundraiser and depends on the price point you choose for your sales. Below is an estimated profit based on using our suggested pricing and 100% sales of all items you receive.
- Bracelet Boxes: $415 (suggested prices range from $6-$10)
- Jewelry Boxes: $425 (suggested prices range from $6-$20)
- Assorted Boxes: $425 (suggested prices range from $6-$22)
Included in Your Order
The Fundraiser product you ordered and our “Organizer Envelope” with all the info you need for a successful fundraiser. A very simple Inventory, Sales & Payment forms, some Flyers and a link to stories about the women who make your products. This is a great way for you to share the unique story of your fundraiser and how it helps others!
Let us know you want to have a party! We will send you a box that your friends & family will be sure to love!
- Email our Esther’s Hope Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org let her know when you would like to host a party. Be sure to include your answers to our “Fundraiser Questionnaire” (see below) and share with us a little about your mission/fundraiser and what you plan to do with the profit from your sales.
- Once we receive your information we will review. If you are selected, we will send you the product box you select and our Organizer Envelope that will walk you through everything you need to do for a successful fundraiser.
- Spread the Word. Send out invitations for a party or event to sale your items. Use social media & advertise. Talk to friends.
- There is no risk and there are no upfront costs!
- We receive & confirm your order, then send it to you. (When you have completed your fundraiser, you can use some of your earnings to send any unsold items back.)
- Have fun!
Fundraising can be done in so many ways! You can host a party or event held at a home, school, workplace, church gatherings…or anywhere you choose! You can just share your story with individuals! Share your heart for orphan prevention in Ghana while selling our beautiful products. Show the stories of the women who make your product and let others see the life change they can help make.
Note: We allow 4-6 weeks for fundraiser orders. If you are still selling, and need more time, you may contact us to ask permission for a couple extra weeks to complete your fundraiser.
After you’ve completed your fundraiser
- Payment. No need to pay in advance. Payment is made after the party by check, or online at feedingtheorphans.org.
- Paperwork. We appreciate your help! Fill out our paperwork and send back with payment & unsold items. We can more easily process your order when we have the paperwork filled out!
- Unsold items. Send back all unsold items as soon as possible after your party/event!
- Tell us about yourself and why you are interested in using Esther’s Hope Fundraiser Boxes.
- What event or organization will be benefitting from your profits? How will those monies be used?
- When would you like to receive your fundraiser box. How do you plan to advertise for your fundraiser?